Sr. Chemist-Technical Support
Leader in the field of optically transparent UV curing adhesive needs experienced organic chemist to provide technical service to customers, run QC department and formulate new adhesives needed for specific markets. Position works with other chemist in company to set up SOPs for QC lab and manufacturing. Increasingly manages own work through planning execution, analysis, documentation and application results.
- Minimum B.S. in Chemistry; M. S. preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when documenting experiments.
- Experience formulating and reacting UV, visible light and heat curable urethanes, epoxies and acrylates.
- Experience using TA Instruments TMA, DSC and TGA machines for analyzing adhesives.
- Knowledge and experience with Technical Report Writing and Lab Notebook record keeping.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees internally and with external customers.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Norland Products, Inc.,
2540 Route 130, Bldg. 100,
Cranbury, NJ 08512.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits
and career growth!
or fax resume with salary history and requirements
to Positions Code:
PW, Personnel Dept., Norland Products, Inc.,
2540 Route 130, Bldg 100, Cranbury, NJ 08512. Fax 609-395-9006.